Certified English, French, Portuguese and Spanish Translations in Upstate South Carolina
(Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson)
Serving the Entire State of South Carolina since 2009
Professional Document Translation Services
Southeast Spanish provides the highest quality written translations with rapid turn-around time, highly personalized customer service, and hassle free transactions all of which are fully guaranteed. We are proud to offer publication-quality translations at competitive rates. If you have any questions or would like a written quote, feel free to call or email anytime.
South Carolina Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation, Office of Immigrant Worker Compliance
License Number: 2015-0004, Expires June 30, 2022
We have translated hundreds and hundreds of foreign driver's licenses for the SC DMV, and have had great success with the SCDMV. We can translate your driver’s license and/or birth certificate and fill out the required SC4030 form as needed.
Translation Rates in Greenville and the State of South Carolina
The following is a non-comprehensive list of commonly translated documents: personal documents, birth certificates, marriage certificates, OSHA and safety materials, shipping documents, financial reports, company brochures, promotional/marketing materials, email, advertisements, employee instruction manuals, handbooks, sales catalogues, newsletters, media material, entire books, project work, various letters and correspondences, etc.
2021 Document Translation Rates
- Birth Certificate and/or Marriage Certificate (front and back)
- $49 for one document, $94 for two, ($45 for Each Additional)
- Includes Federal Certification Process for USCIS and other agencies
- Acta de nacimiento y/o acta de matrimonio
- Driver’s License (any country, front and back)
- $49 includes translation, certification (notarization when necessary)
- Includes all DMV (SC), SC4030 and other forms
- Guaranteed Acceptance
- Criminal Background Checks, Letters of Good Behavior
- From $48 depending on the total number of words
- Certificado de Antecedentes Penales
- Diploma (high school, college, other) Other professional certificates
- From $42 depending on number of words
- Transcripts (high school, college or other school)
- From $35 per page, depending on the total number of words per page
- Hard-copies mailed to one address, $8 for additional copies
- Legal Documents (all kinds): from $0.09/word
- Average $0.09 per word ($28 to $45 per page average)
- Includes certification for all federal, state or local courts
- Divorce Decrees, Death Certificates, Bills of Clean Health
- Average $0.09 per word ($28 to $45 per page average)
- Includes certification of translation, which is valid nationally
- Automobile Title from Puerto Rico (título de auto)
- $54 both pages (front and back)
- Includes required documentation when necessary
- Employee Handbooks, Policy Manuals, HR Guidebooks, MSDS Sheets
- Average: $0.09 to $0.12/word
- Guaranteed accuracy and readability
- Completed by two professional translators
- Passport Translation to English (first two pages)
- $38, includes certification
- Notarized when necessary
- Certification of Translation (Official Translation, Sworn Translation)
- USCIS Certification Process: Included in most prices;
- USCIS Electronic Submission File, delivered via email: $0
- Includes signed affidavit, which is our translator’s certification statement
- Each page contains our translation certification stamp, the translator's signature and the date of translation
- All Translations include the Federal Certification process; however, additional certification processes, when necessary, are as follows:
- Notarized Translation: $7 (third-party notary)
- Apostilles and Authentication Services: $70 (for international submission)
- Certification for Real-Estate Transactions: No extra charge (included)
- Certification for Federal, State or Local Courts: No extra charge (included)
- Certification for Immigration: USCIS (INS): No extra charge (included)
Our translation certification has been accepted by hundreds of federal, state and local governmental agencies; it is valid in all fifty states and has never been rejected or returned for any reason. Most translations are completed and returned in less than 24 hours.
Please call (864) 735-8275 for details.
To get started, scan or take a picture of your document and email to:
Our Coverage in Upstate South Carolina (Greenville, Spartanburg, Anderson)
We opened our doors in Knoxville, Tennessee in 2007. Before long we begin translating for many, many customers in South Carolina. In fact, customers requesting documents (the SC 4030 for example) for Saluda Dam DMV became a daily occurrence. For this reason, we opened our South Carolina branch in 2009, which soon became one of our busiest locations.
In addition to the cities of Greenville, Spartanburg, and Anderson, and the counties of Laurens, Anderson, Pickens, Greenville, Union, Cherokee, Abbeville, Greenwood and Oconee, we serve communities across the state. We have served many customers from Jasper, Beaufort and Saluda Counties. Other areas where we have satisfied customers are: Parker, Gantt, Berea, Wade Hampton, Mauldin, Taylors, Gaffney, Greer, Greenwood, Seneca Simpsonville, Easley, Clemson, Hendersonville, Clinton and even Asheville, North Carolina. Needless to say, we cover a lot of South Carolina and beyond!
For the most part, we provide document translation services from Spanish to English and English to Spanish, certified translations and, in some cases, voice interpretation services.
Call or email today to get started!
Dan H., Ph.D., Certified Translator
Translations for the SC DMV, Saluda Dam Road and other branches
We have translated for the SD DMV for many years. We always include the SC 4030 form, an employment verification letter, and a signed certification letter with all translations for the SCDMV. Please make sure to tell us that you're submitting your translation to the DMV. Translation rates are as follows:
- SC DMV Certification Letter, SC4030 and Authorization Letter: (included in each translation)
- Driver's License Translation (From Spanish, French, English (India), Portuguese and Italian): $49
- Car, Automobile Title from Puerto Rico: $54 (both sides included)
- Birth Certificates or Marriage Certificates: $49
- Call for the rates of any other document.